Hi there, I'm Vincent. I'm a french Software Engineer currently working in Paris area, France. I'm mainly focused on web backend technologies, with some taste for data science (statistical learning, visualization), that's why on my blog you will find posts mostly about those topics. I'm not stuck in a specific language or technology, indeed I aim to use the right tool for the right job. If you have any question, feel free to contact me or visit my LinkedIn profile.
Some side projects
- Covid-19 dashboard (Source) : A dashboard made in Python that allows users to visualize some key data of the evolution of Covid-19 pandemic in France at country and departments scale.
- TextGenerator : TextGenerator is a PHP package that aims to generate automated texts from data through templating and randomization.
- Data-pesticides (Source) : Data-Pesticides is a web application that provides a full-featured data-visualization about pesticides concentrations in France. It has been created in response to a contest launched by the French ministry of ecology, energy and the sea.
- R-misc : Some attempts of statistical learning algorithms implementation in R, just for learning and understanding purpose, and mainly inspired by the book "An Introduction to Statistical Learning".
- jQuery Mapael (Source) : Mapael is a jQuery plugin based on raphael.js that allows you to display dynamic vector maps.